To achieve success, businesses need a competent sales team that will be able to overcome objections and create value for the potential customer. So what types of sales people are the best at doing this? Research is clear that there are a handful of traits that differentiate between a successful salesperson and one that is average at best.
The Poppleton Allen Sales Aptitude Test (PASAT) fills a substantial gap in the market for a tried and tested tool that measures the full spectrum of personality traits associated with success in a sales or CRM environment.
Specifically, this test measures:
- Motivation to work to targets & achieve/exceed personal goals
- Resilience to setbacks
- People Focus in establishing and maintaining effective relationships
- Adaptability to change
- Conscientiousness in attention to detail and keeping promises
- Influencing people and situations
- Emotional stability
- Self Assurance in challenging situations
- Attentiveness to the behaviours of clients and potential clients
- Displaying positive social behaviour
Prior to making that critical decision on whether to appoint a sales candidate, this tool will identify whether a candidate is indeed the high-flyer claimed by their CV; whether they are worth appointing with a clearly defined development plan to get them from good to great performers, or whether they are unlikely to perform at the desired level and should not be appointed.
People Central’s 24-hr turnaround service level ensures this vital information enhances rather than slows up the recruitment process.